Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It Starts!


New Year, New You!

How many times have you tried to lose weight and couldn't? Do you feel like you have tried everything and still have not seen the results that you expect to see? I am here to help. I am The Dietnista. I am here to answer your diet, exercise and supplement questions. I am here to guide you through the process of losing weight and help you to understand how to achieve your goals so that you can! I want to help you to separate fad from fact, so each week I will blog about a topic that I feel is relevant. If you want me to blog about the topics that you find relevant, all you have to do is email me (
dietnista@gmail.com), or post it on Facebook/Twitter.  I want to help 2013 be THE year that you accomplish your goals!
 
For those of you who are new to my blog, WELCOME! For those of you who have been reading since the beginning, THANK YOU for your support! Whether you are new or have been with me for a while, I HIGHLY recommend you take the time to reread my previous blogs. There is a lot of valuable information in them. Again, if you have any follow up questions about previous blogs PLEASE feel free to email me or post them on Facebook/Twitter. I am here to help! My goal is to post a new blog every Wednesday. 

So over the next week take time to think about the following questions and email me your thoughts/answers.

What are the obstacles that get in your way when you try to lose weight? In other words, what caused you to fall short of your weight loss goal in the past? How do you plan to handle the obstacles this time around so that they do not get in your way? Addressing your obstacles at the beginning will help you to overcome them before they impact your weight loss goals.  

Until next week,
XOXO The Dietnista

No comments:

Post a Comment